Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jessica Sanchez Will 'Change Nothing' (Lyrics + Video)

JESSICA SANCHEZ performs Change Nothing on American Idol 2012 Finale. The Top 2 performs three songs - one of Idol creator Simon Fuller's choice, the Idol hopeful's favorite performance of the series and their coronation song.



Everyday am waking up to de ja vu. 
Someone's always telling me not to stick  with you. 
Could it be the night we spent of fixing us?
I never thought that we were really  that messed up. 

Should've shut my mouth and kept it all to myself... 
Coz now they've got me feeling that I should be with somebody else.

CHORUS:
They say we don't fit together. 
Not for two better. There's always something. 
They don't know the hell we've been through. 
Coz when you hold me like you do. 
That's when I wanna change nothing. 
That's when I wanna change nothing.

Should've shut my mouth and kept it all to myself.

(Repeat Chorus)


Here's the studio version of the song.
 You might as well be interested in listening to the entire thing.


What did you think of her performance?
Did she do enough to clinch the title this season? 
Sanchez is facing off against fan favorite Phillip Phillips so guarantees are yet obscure.



No comments:

Post a Comment