Tuesday, May 1, 2012

FIRST Entry

bentiu l Photography


30th of April. I was perching in silence on the car seat as the gloaming was coming into sight. That moment when you would just caught me staring blankly. I apparently hear nothing but the hubbub of random cars en route to their destinations. But it was the same instance that just gave me the chance to keep one's head. Seconds later, it led me to quiet a few things puzzling over my gray matter - Medschool" life. Family Disputes. Kindred spirits. Toothsome dishes. And the idea of fabricating this blog -  a venue where I was thinking I could just disenthrall all I have to share from the unabridged levelheaded entries unto the gobbledygook and annoying just-wanna-publish-this-post things. And, yes, this is my first entry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment