Tuesday, May 22, 2012

American Idol : Phillips' Finale Song "Home" Not Original?

American Idol Season 11's Top 2 Contenders
The American Idol Finale Craze is ON. 

I'am a fan and I could not just help my self browse through a number for reviews after I have watched the live streaming of their performances. And yeah, who cares if I've raped the replay button on Youtube. But on the nth numer of site I've dropped by, it's quite intriguing how somebody posted questioning the originality of Phillip Phillip's third song (coronation song). 

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=9874129#9874129

Out of inquisitiveness, let me share the link and hear for yourself. This must be bad if am just plainly hallucinating. But, definitely, I'am not.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS' VERSION



ALLEGED ORIGINAL VERSION



So what do you guys think? 

From my standpoint, Phillips gave due justice to the song. 
And I believe, that would matter most.
'Am no bias. Two thumbs up for him still.

No comments:

Post a Comment