Thursday, April 4, 2013

New Phone Maybe?


After a self-imposed one week house arrest, Easter Sunday finally came along. *smiles from ear to ear* So, without being waffled, I took a chill pill unchaperoned - had a massage and a coffee treat. Indulging with a grande White Chocolate Mocha  and toothsome red velvet while riffling through the pages of the up-to-date mags is just so priceless - truly beyond the price; seeing that I'm not on a  routine medical date with my voluminous books. But I can't go wrong that this day felt a little bit odd compared to the antecedent stays in the same coffeeshop. Or maybe I just had nothing much to reckon that delusion has find its way to my thoughts.   Looking around, with all the iPhones and all sorts of touchscreen techno, I felt like I was unduly ancient.  (Ok, now that was a mild shot of self-humiliation. Smirks.) Hoping to find a relief, I sneaked a look at the 'barista'. (Silence) I never should've really gambled. Ah, you know what I saw. So I guess I remain to be one of the few who never glued his self with the contemporary bandwagon. Cheers to the not-so-sophisticated techno owners. (Hi-5) New phone maybe? Not so soon.

From a former-BBTorch-Now-A-Nokia101-User who honestly doesn't miss his phone and is currently content but even-tempered to wait for a new phone. HAHAHA :D

2 comments:

  1. I love this post and this line - "who honestly doesn't miss his phone and is currently content but even-tempered to wait for a new phone". You gave me something to think about.. *wink* I miss you spinach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA Kala ko kung sino. IMY. So you're the mental graffiti :D

      Delete