Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Medlife: Adieu Year Two


What a deliverance to sail through another year of almost-insomniac nights and countless hurdles with all the heaps of examination that have been deluged upon us. *deep sigh*

While an almost 2-month summer break may not be enough to make whoopee all around, here I'am again sparing my transitory time to fancy the ensuing school years to come. Would it be more baffling as anticipated or easier as some profess it to be? With the little clue, it's actually rip-roaring. But that's another whole year of medical trek again. Someone called me naive for this -  but hey! I'm looking forward to Level IV where I could get the chance to don my self the blue scrubs with the regal white coat, not just because I dare say I'd look pro and virtuoso wearing it but in view of the fact that it would serve as my mental note on how far off I've become and how I'm close at hand in turning a parchment of dream into reality; that there's more than to be at the helm. So there's no other path but progress forward and bid adieu to Level II. March on Mediko Peregrine 2015 for more years of "medworld-trotting".


No comments:

Post a Comment